When to Apply
Brent accepts students throughout the school year for grade levels with openings.
It is the parent’s responsibility to complete all application material. Failure to provide complete and accurate information on the application documents may result in the application not being considered for enrollment, or the student being asked to withdraw from Brent after being enrolled.
The application documents to be submitted to the Admissions Office are:
- Application for Admission
- Health Form
- Confidential Evaluation Forms from a current/recent school. Brent forms must be used. (One from a main subject teacher –One from a Principal or Guidance Counselor (for Grades 2 and above) )
- Certified copy of academic records for the most recent two years. If written in another language, an English translation must be provided.
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of immunization record. While no particular immunizations are required, please be reminded that the Philippines is in the tropical zone.
- Photos: 4 recent passport size photographs
- If the school fees are to be paid by an employer, a letter to that effect on the employer’s letterhead. A sample template is available at our office
Brent International School Baguio reserves the right to request other supporting documents or reports relevant to the admission process.
In addition to items 1-8 above, provide:
- Copy of the passport pages for the applicant and at least one (1) parent showing:
- picture, date of birth and passport number
- date of issue and expiration
- visa showing length of stay in the Philippines (to be submitted when available)
Filipino applicants, as members of the international community, are most welcome to Brent. However, the Board of Directors has limited the number of Filipino students to not more than one–third of the total student population.
- The Brent Admission Qualifying Tests are administered to all applicants for admission at Brent, including former Brent students who are returning after one or more years of absence from Brent. Entrance and placements tests are only for Grade 1 and above, including former Brent students returning after one or more years of absence from Brent. Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten applicants undergo an interview and skills assessment by the Guidance Counselor.
- The test schedule is arranged by the Admissions Office. Come on time.
- Applications with incomplete forms and documents will not be processed for admission. An interview with the applicant, the parent / guardian will be scheduled. This is a requirement before the final decision on Admissions is rendered.